Hello! Im gonna be sharing to you one of my favorite dish I like to cook lately.
At home, Im the one who always prepare our food, do meal preps, do the portion control and all that.
Im trying my best to do mindful eating and also Im ditching even the cheat days as it is hurting my gains in the gym. Im loading myself with high caloric foods with right amount of carbs and ofcourse good amount of protein from natural sources like fish, chicken, beef etc, good sources of fat and then I take my FNX protein shake as a supplement.
We all know that spinach is damn healthy right? But somehow I can’t find a way to mix it with food without feeling “eeeeh”. So I found this really good recipe and Im gonna share it with you guys. Yummy and super nutritious!
Chicken part of your choice (tenders, breast, wings, drumsticks etc.)
Portabello Mushroom – Sliced
Heavy cream (hey! its just <1g Carb per serving)
Salt and Pepper
White Onions – Sliced
Chicken Broth or Chicken Bouillon Cube
1. Heat pan and pour coconut oil and add white onions. I put a good amount of coconut oil with this dish.
2. Put chicken and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Sauté and cover pan until chicken is soft and fully cooked.
3. Add sliced portabello mushroom. Wait until soft and cooked.
4. Pour 1 can of heavy cream into the pan. Let it boil for 5 minutes. Keep adding salt and pepper to taste.
5. Add 1 cup of chicken broth or a cube of chicken bouillon.
6. Boil for another 5 minutes.
7. Add spinach leaves (a lot! I put alot!) into pan and cover. Turn off the oven to avoid over cooking the leaves. Mix.
8. Serve alone or on top of rice. I use cauliflower rice. ENJOY!
How to make a Cauliflower Rice